These terms apply to your browsing, use of the site and your purchase of goods or services from Bruce Lee Club (hereinafter referred to as "the Club") through the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website or any part thereof, you agree that you have read and that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
General terms and conditions
- The Club reserves the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice. All orders are accepted at our sole discretion and subject to the availability of stock.
- All orders are subject to final confirmation subject to the availability of the relevant goods. If the ordered products or services provided by this website are out of stock, this website reserves the right to reject the order.
- The price of the product is subject to the price on the date of order.
- All product photos and pictures shown on this website are for the convenience of identifying the product and may be different from the actual size, size and color of the product. The Club agrees with you that these terms and conditions will be constructed in accordance with Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the Republic of China (Hong Kong）law and governed by the laws of Hong Kong. The website reserves the rights to modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion. In case of any dispute, the Club reserves the right of final decision.
You must be currently registered before placing an order through this website. When you register:
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information to us;
- You are responsible for ensuring the security of the user name and password that you use to access the services, and for any activities or actions that you perform using your password. This website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from users' failure to comply with the above requirements.
- If there is any change in the personal information you provide, please update it in the members' area to ensure that we can communicate with you effectively.
- You are responsible for each order you place upon login and agree to indemnify us against all claims, damages and damages arising from the use of user login information by any person to place an order on this website.
- If you discover any unauthorized use of login data, you should immediately notify us, the police and the relevant bank.
- The Club accepts electronic payment methods such as Visa and Master Card. According to credit card purchase protection services (such as Verified by Visa, MasterCard Secure Code), you can use a credit card with a specific PIN or security code to make a safe and secure purchase. The credit card used for the purchase must be valid and you are the cardholder. This website reserves the right to terminate orders. We are not responsible for any credit card errors.
- All prices listed are in Hong Kong dollars.
- Your order must be paid in full upon submission of the order. If you cannot make payment, the order will not be accepted.
- The Club reserves the right to change the payment terms of any order without prior notice.
- The Club reserves the right to change the payment method of the online product at any time by publishing a notice through the website, E-mail and any other public communication means.
- If payment is made for any order but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a credit card refund. We shall not be liable to you or any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you or any other person as a result of any delay in processing the above refund.
Notes on delivery
- All orders will be delivered within 10 working days. (Except products ordered overseas)
- All goods will only be delivered upon receipt of the goods, and customers will be contacted by telephone prior to delivery. We assume no responsibility for customers' request to leave the goods outside.
- It is not ruled out that the delivery time may be affected by festivals such as Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter and major sales events. No delivery on Sundays and Public Holidays. Delivery will be delayed if Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted. We will contact you again to confirm the delivery time and location.
- If you or your representative fail to take delivery of the goods at the agreed time and place of delivery, we reserve the right to charge you an additional charge.
- It is your responsibility to inform us immediately of your change of location, and we reserve the right to charge you additional fees for any change of address on the way of shipment.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any customer at our final discretion.
- If an order cannot be delivered for any reason , the Club reserves the right to cancel the order. If this happens, we will inform you.
- All cancelled orders will be refunded by payment to your credit card equivalent to the value of the order.
- You cannot cancel your order once it has been submitted for confirmation.
Types of personally identifiable information to collect
The force majeure
- The Club shall not be held responsible for any delay or non-performance of this Agreement arising out of or arising out of fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargo, strike, Labour dispute, equipment failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Club.